Piazza Palermo | Limestone
Fiber: Premium Wool
Description: Random tip-sheared fields with 3″ cut pile border
The Natural Choice … Environmentally Friendly. Fine quality, all natural wool offers numerous advantages whenused in flooring. It has been the standard in floor covering for centuries and represents all the qualities that synthetic fibers try to emulate. Stanton uses only the finest wools from around the world, which provide all the benefits thatwool has to offer. When you are ready to make an investment in your home, consider the following:
- BIODEGRADABLE Wool is a biodegradable natural fiber and one of the most environmentally forgiving flooring products.
- RENEWABLE Wool is a renewable product and therefore has less impact on the environment.
- SUSTAINABLE LIFE CYCLE Wool has a longer life cycle than other fibers resulting in a smaller environmental footprint.
- NON ALLERGENIC Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria and dust mites, or give off harmful emissions.
- STAIN-RESISTANT Wool cleans better and won’t soil quickly due to its natural soil resistance, making chemical stain protection treatments unnecessary.
- AIR PURIFYING Wool fibers absorb and neutralize polluting gases such as formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide and nitrous oxides.